CELEBRATE THE MISSION
Lydia Figueroa, iWIN Director P.O. Box 9346 Fayetteville, NC 28311, 910-429-0312
Special Days of Prayer
- January Global Day of Prayer and Fasting for all IPHC around the world.
- Conference Day of Prayer and Fasting - January 6
- Seeking God for the City - Forty Days to Palm Sunday
- National Day of Prayer - First Thursday of May
- Falcon Camp Meeting - August
- First Friday Fast - First Friday of every month - I Timothy 2:1-4
- See You at The Pole - Third Wednesday of September (schools and country)
- Mission 21 Prayer Watch - One day a month for 12 hours - designated for the nations October -
- 10/40 Window - Thirty-one day prayer guide
- Persecuted Church - November
- Lighthouse Movement - Daily prayer for neighbors
Mrs. Lydia Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org, (252) 822-2351
Rev. Chris Graves, email@example.com, (910) 366-4956
Rev. Martha Bedoya, firstname.lastname@example.org, (252) 752-2747
Mrs. Joyce Hodges, email@example.com, (910) 323-4495
Rev. Jerry Nelson, firstname.lastname@example.org, (252) 291-2456
Rev. Dr. Lydia Figueroa, revdrlif4u@gmail, (910) 429-0312
WIN Mission Statement
Prayer is the mission that helps to fulfill the great commission. In order to fulfill this commission of winning souls for the kingdom, we must first be a people of Prayer. We must acknowledge that all is wrought and brought forth, only through prayer, both in the spirit and natural realm. Our mission is clear! As part of the body of Christ we must increase in our awareness, knowledge, and need of a more dedicated Prayer life.
As we strive to become more devoted to intimacy and prayer, our Heavenly Father will continue to share with us His heart. Therefore as we form part of this living organism of Prayer, we become a more radiant and glorious church experiencing His joy and peace.
As the body of Christ, we will continue to obey our God given command to “Pray without ceasing.” We acknowledge that the avenues of Prayer, Praise, Worship, and the study of God’s Word, will satisfy the whole man (spirit, soul and body).